The IEEE is pleased with your participation in our pilot Open Access Hybrid Program. As an IEL subscribing institution, your school has been granted 1 complementary APC token(s) for use in our open access hybrid journals. The tokens for this program would be for use by Authorized Authors only, with an expiry date of 12/31/2022. Please familiarize yourself with the following terms and conditions of use:
• “APC” means the article processing charge assessed by IEEE and paid by or on behalf of an Authorized Author for, among other things, the publishing and hosting of an article submitted and accepted for publication in a Journal.
• “Administrator” means the individual designated by the organization who will approve all articles published in IEEE Open Access titles.
• “Authorized Authors”means persons affiliated with the institution as faculty, students or employees at Authorized Sites who submit articles accepted for publication in Journals.
• “Journals” means the IEEE open access and hybrid journals listed at http://open.ieee.org/
• APCs. The APCs shall not include color and over-length page charges on all articles published under this Agreement.
• Publication. Subject to Institutions’ compliance in all material respects with the terms and conditions of Open Access Hybrid Program, Authorized Authors may submit articles for open access publishing for potential publication in any Journal during the term of the program. At all times during the term of the program the Institution must maintain an active IEL subscription with IEEE. During the Term of the Open Access Hybrid Program, Authorized Authors may submit articles for potential publication in the Journals.
• Articles eligible to be published under this program must have a corresponding author affiliated with the Institution.
• Articles submitted for publication must meet IEEE’s publication standards and comply with the IEEE Publication Services Products Board Operations Manual. IEEE reserves the right to reject any submitted article should it not meet such standards. This program does not guarantee publication of a submitted article in any Journal or IEEE publication.
• IEEE reserves the right to remove any article from the IEEE Xplore digital library if, at IEEE’s sole discretion, continued publication would violate either the IEEE PSPB Operations Manual or such publication would infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party.
• Institution shall designate an Administrator and provide IEEE with contact information, including an email address, for the Administrator. It will be the responsibility of the Administrator to track Authorized Authors when they publish papers in Journals. Administrators will be solely responsible for confirming that the corresponding author for each article published under this program is an Authorized Author